Episode 017 – Emotional Growth is Not a Niche! – (And Audiobook Launch!)
Today is the day!
Today is the day when you can pick up the Audio Book for The Wisdom of Your Heart! I am so excited about this, and to celebrate we’re having a short bonus podcast episode.
I’ve got a quick story to tell you.
Show notes will not be a transcript. At least not now. You’ll find a few key bullet points, any scriptures references, as well as any other books or resources referenced.
- Growing in our emotional maturity is crucial for becoming the best we can be, and experiencing the life God has for us.
- Today is the launch of the Audiobook for The Wisdom Of Your Heart.
- Whether you read the book or not, make sure you are taking intentional steps to invest in your own inner life. That’s where God is waiting to meet you.
- Get the Audiobook now!
- If you’ve never had an Audible.com account, you can get The Wisdom of Your Heart for FREE, by following this special link and creating a new paid account. If you love audiobooks this is the very best way to get them.
- Subscribe to my Email List. Get a couple of emails each month with links to my latest blogs and podcast episode, along with other things that will be helpful to your journey. Also, this is the best way to get a notification when the audiobook goes live!
- Subscribe to The Apprenticeship Way on iTunes and all other podcasting apps.
- Find it here on my website–this page that you’re on right now!
- Find a video version on my Youtube Channel.
- Want to bring me to speak to your community about this topic, practical spiritual growth, or emotional discipleship? Check out my speaking page and let’s talk about possibilities.
- Check out the Apprenticeship Lab Member Community. It’s $8/month. You get to participate in a small, private, positive community of people committed to spiritual growth as well as getting access to a growing library of resources for spiritual growth including 30 short videos for daily inspiration to kick off your year, and access to several online courses. This is also just a great way to help support the work I do.
- I don’t have a Patreon or other means for donations, so signing up for a membership is a great way to support my work in an ongoing way.