Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:53 — 33.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Episode 026 – I Hear in Faith
I’ve been to some very busy places. Giant concerts surrounded by the press of people. City Wide Festivals. Time Square, Grand Central Station. Places where there is so much noise, so much going on, just overwhelming sensory input.
But even having been in those kinds of places, I think the busiest place in the world is inside: The human mind. All that busyness, all that noise in our hearts, makes it hard to really hear the spirit of God. Let’s talk about how to cut through the noise.
Show notes will not be a transcript. At least not now. You’ll find a few key bullet points, any scriptures references, as well as any other books or resources referenced.
Get caught up on the Anchor Prayer series
- Part 1 – How Abiding is possible.
- Part 2 – Is memorized prayer the missing key?
- Part 3 – What is the Anchor Prayer?
- Part 4 – I Rest in Faith
- Part 5 – I walk by Faith
Scriptures & References in this episode
- Do you have a writing project that you need to jump-start? Do you want to move your work in progress forward? Join me for a weekend designed to help you do just that. The Writers Advance, coming up soon March 27-29, in Mt. Angel, Oregon. Only a few spaces remain! Get the details about this amazing weekend here: http://thewritersadvance.com/
- Have me out to speak about inner life growth, following Jesus, or emotional discipleship. Also scheduling the Untangled Heart workshop. Booking events through 2020. Let’s make something happen!
Find My Stuff
- The Wisdom of Your Heart: Discovering the God-Given Purpose and Power of Your Emotions.
- Discovering your Authentic Core Values: A Step-by-step Guide
- Untangle Workbook: A guided journaling process for untangling emotions and finding wisdom.
- Subscribe to my Email List.
- Subscribe to The Apprenticeship Way on iTunes and all other podcasting apps.
- Find a video version on my Youtube Channel.