[Re-write] Posts that address living intentionally.
Authentic Core Values Series
- A New Season & My Personal Core Values – How I came to my own core values. (Part 1)
- Are your Core Values Real or Aspirational? – There are 2 kinds of core values. Which do you have? (Part 2)
- How to Identify Your Core Values – Do you know where to look to discover your core values? (Part 3)
- How to Use Your Core Values – Values that never show up in practical ways fade away. How can you engage your values? (Part 4)
- Negative Core Values & How to Change Them – What happens when you find that you have negative core values? (Part 5)
- That Bastard Perfectionism – The connection between perfectionism and fear.
- How a $280 Treadmill Desk helped me be more intentional – Intentional living isn’t about applying more effort. It’s about finding ways to make your goals easier for yourself. Here’s an example.
- Hey busy person, how do you remember God? – Two practical tools to help you stay focused spiritually during your busy days.
- Is spiritual growth in the middle of busyness possible? – Growing spiritually when you’re on retreat is easy. But what about when life is busy and you can’t opt out?
- 4 Lessons about Intentional Living from an Unexpected Vacation – The connection between fun and being present.
- Don’t let your Attitude undermine your Purpose – Part of your transformation is a change in attitude.
- 4 Reasons why being a novice is better than being an expert. – If you want to grow, you’ve got to stay in this mindset.
- What platform building taught me about following Jesus. – The difference between wanting and doing.
- Unclear about your direction? Pick a Fight. – What battles do your passions lead you toward?
- Relieve stress with an Inside-out Attitude – So much stress comes from your “fake it till you make it” attitude.
- Attitudes that propel you forward. – 5 attitudes that can change your life for the better.
- Need help getting unstuck? – Just trying to get by is keeping you stuck. Time to move forward.
- Why Your New Year’s Resolution Will Fail. (Part 1) – Which identity are you resolving around?
- Why Your New Year’s Resolution will Fail. (Part 2) – Are you making a Fruit resolution or a Soil resolution?
- 4 Sure-Fire Ways to make the new year great. – Guest post with Dayna Bickham, suggesting that you start by looking behind.
- Stop. Look. Reflect. Here comes the New year. – Take a moment to think about who you will be this year.
- Change your life? Find these 3 Things. – Part 1 of reflecting on the book Change or Die. The 3 aspects of lasting change.
- Change your life? Find Unreasonable People. – Part 2 of reflecting on the book Change or Die, we look at the elements that contribute to lasting change.
- Break bad habits? You need more than one brain. – Part 3 of reflecting on the book Change or Die, we look at the importance of community and support to change the way you live.
- You won’t find something better if you can’t let go. – The risk of not letting go is settling. You may just miss what God has for you because you’re afraid.