Episode 024 – I Rest in Faith
Recently I was without a car for a few days. So for one appointment, I took a rideshare car to get there. The driver pulled up. I got in the car. Once I was buckled in, he asked me a question.
“Where ya headed?” That question is, honestly, one of the most important questions any human can be asked. Do you know where you are headed?
Show notes will not be a transcript. At least not now. You’ll find a few key bullet points, any scriptures references, as well as any other books or resources referenced.
Get caught up on the Anchor Prayer series
- Part 1 – How Abiding is possible.
- Part 2 – Is memorized prayer the missing key?
- Part 3 – What is the Anchor Prayer?
- Part 4 – I Rest in Faith
Scriptures & References in this episode
- Reserve your spot my next live teaching, How to Grow Spiritually in the Middle of a Very Busy & Stressful Life. This will be a tight 35-minute teaching that is very practical, plus you’ll get a free PDF of a great Gratitude practice, one of my best book recommendations and more. Info & Sign up Here: http://live210.com/busy-growth-event
- Have me out to speak about inner life growth, following Jesus, or emotional discipleship. Also scheduling the Untangled Heart workshop. Booking events through 2020. Let’s make something happen!
Find My Stuff
- The Wisdom of Your Heart: Discovering the God Given Purpose and Power of Your Emotions.
- Discovering your Authentic Core Values: A Step-by-step Guide
- Untangle Workbook: A guided journaling process for untangling emotions and finding wisdom.